The Soteria E-Logbook smart application uses the Geotab GO device to record trip information including start and end time, duration of journey, start and end locations, distance travelled, as well as the path taken. It then allows the driver to assign a trip as business or personal. Assigning a business purpose to multiple trips quickly and easily is also available.
Back end reports are designed to meet the requirements of the Australian Taxation office when submitting a Fringe Benefits tax claim.
*** IMPORTANT The E-Logbook requires a Geotab GO hardware device to function IMPORTANT ***
The E-Logbook will start in demonstration mode where you can logon using your Geotab credentials and view the E-Logbook functionality. A subscription is required to unlock all the E-Logbook features such as attaching your vehicles and assigning a purpose to your trips.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS
Fleet managers/administrators and individuals wishing to track private and business use. In certain regions this application will aid in claiming tax entitlements.
* Automated trip allocation.
* Trip display when allocating Private or business trips.
* Tracks multiple drivers of one vehicle
* Downloadable reports. (Excel or PDF from the associated web site)
* Alerts Driver of trips waiting to be allocated.
* Graphs - Business/private/unallocated trips.
* Usable on any mobile device.
* Configurable list of quick-select business trip purpose entries.
* Saves time over a manual log book.
* Taxation benefits in certain regions.
E-Logbook is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-08. The program can be installed on Android.
E-Logbook (version 1.0.11) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of E-Logbook since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-06.
The latest version is 1.0.11 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-06-08
* Landscape orientation fixes,* Now uses the Android 5 date picker if available,* Fix for possible crash due to button handling,* Other minor bug fixes